The objectives are:
• Gain knowledge about how local, national and European level decision making functions,
• Practice interaction with local and national decision makers regarding the resolutions for rural youth´s health and wellbeing,
• Prepare presentation of the resolutions for decision makers at the home countries and at European level.
• Have an interest in the theme
• Be between 16 and 22 years of age
• Be able to participate in English.
• Be living in Europe (EU and non-EU countries), preference will be given to youth who are involved in a member organisation of Rural Youth Europe
• Participants should be able to explain their sending organisation in 2 minutes.