The objectives for the project are that the participants:
• Get an overview of rural youth´s situation and develop formats for strengthening their voice,
• Explore democratic decision making processes and young people´s representation at these,
• Produce vlogs and other educational material for youth work that support rural youth´s activecitizenship.
We are looking for participants who are:
• Have an interest in the theme
• Be between 18 and 30 years of age; participants must be 18 on the first day of the seminar.
• Be able to participate in English.
• Be active in their youth organisation
• Be living in Europe (EU and non-EU countries), preference will be given to youth who are involved in
a member organisation of Rural Youth Europe
No previous international experience is needed for participation.